Bala Awakens to Midsummer
Tuesday June 22nd at 3pm – Thursday June 24th at 12pm
With Polly & Nickie.
Summer solstice celebrations are rooted in a time when our ancestors were in harmony with their surroundings and at one with the rhythms of the earth. We invite you to join us on retreat and give yourself the gift of time to relax and reconnect with yourself and the earth beneath your feet.
By bringing a gentle focus to our immediate environment we aim to open a space for creativity and connection the the Earth and nature, allowing us to experience the spaciousness and freedom that already exists but that we may have forgotten.
- Activities are all optional but include:
- Guided walks and meditation
- Creative Earth workshops, inspired by the lengthening days and including writing, image making and singing
- Nourishing, lovingly prepared vegetarian food
- Beautiful, newly refurbished accommodation
- Plenty of time to relax and enjoy the sacred land surrounding Bala Brook
Supported place £165
Supporting place £225
A limited number of bursary places may be available, please ask.
Register your interest using the form below. For further information, email Polly and Nickie at: email@example.com